You are currently browsing the monthly archive for January 2011.
Katie keeps reminding me that it’s late January and I still haven’t posted any Thanksgiving or Christmas pictures and video on this blog. She’s right (as usual). I’m tardy.
In my defense, there have been plenty of distractions around here during the past couple of months. What better way to justify my delinquency than with a Letterman-style top ten list?
The Top Ten Excuses Why I Haven’t Yet Posted 2010 Holiday Memories to this Blog
10. I’ve been busy with a statistical comparison of Kendall Marshall and Larry Drew II.
9. Robah’s reluctant new year’s resolution to lose 10 lbs. has resulted in more jogging and less blogging.
8. McLain spat up on our Mac (and grinned through the whole ordeal).
7. A lot of our bandwidth is tied up with an initial Carbonite backup…continually for the past month (only 25 GB left to go before it’s finished).
6. Katie has been dragging me out all hours of the night to see indie bands in Carrboro.
5. Baxter and I are attending Impatient Owner – Neurotic Dog relationship counseling sessions every Wednesday. There are no breakthroughs to report yet, but after almost six years together we’re both committed to making it work.
4. I sprained my typing muscles while hand-washing baby bottle parts.
3. My eyes are watering and I can’t see — I’ve been laughing, then crying about the future of Wake County Public Schools.
2. Our computer was inaccessible after I stored a massive shipment from diapers.com in our office.
And the top excuse why I haven’t posted holiday pictures/video of our kids is…
1. I’m still going through all the video. Between her birthday gifts and Christmas gifts, there is 27 total hours worth of video footage of Jackie opening presents.